Advantages of the EB-5 Green Card via Investment?
What’s the EB-5 Green Card?
Immigrant visa allows the investor to live and work in the U.S. without any restrictions. Additionally, his family will automatically get the EB-5 Green Card if his petition is approved by the USCIS.
What’s the main advantage of EB-5 Green Card?
1. Investor can live and work (reside) in the U.S. without any legal restrictions
2. Investor’s family will automatically receive a green card
3. Investor’s family can reside in the U.S. without legal restrictions
4. Investor and his family members can apply for a U.S. citizenship after continually residing in the U.S. for a period of 5 years
5. Once the investor acquires the Green Card he can open up another business or work as a employee at any company in the U.S.
6. Investor’s spouse can work as a business owner or as an employee for the U.S. employer
7. Investor’s kids can attend school in the U.S. without applying for a student visa
8. Kids can apply for a reduced tuition fees
What’s the main disadvantage of EB-5 Green Card?
- Investor and his family must not leave the U.S. for a period longer than 6 months.
Read more about EB5 here.
Watch our video about E-2 Visa here.
Did you like this article?
Sign up to our newsletter and share it with your friends!