How to get L1B Visa for Intra-company transferees?

How to apply for L1B Work Visa? The success of any business is in the workforce. Therefore, any business that is extended to any country has to have some workers transferred to enable the rapid [...]


What’s the Difference between SSN and EIN Number?

Difference between SSN, ITIN and EIN. Social security number (SSN) is given to a person over the age of 18. You can get it from the social security office in the U.S.A. This is one of the things [...]


E-Visa: What Are the Treaty Countries?

In order to apply for your E-1 or E-2 visa, you must be a national of the Treaty Country that has signed the international treaty between the U.S. and your home country. Here is the list of [...]


EB5 Regional Center vs. EB-5 Regular Program?

Regular EB-5 Program. The EB-5 Program was created by the Immigration Act of 1990 to provide a method of obtaining a green card for foreign investors in United States that: Invest at least [...]