How to Apply for E-2 Investor Visa to the U.S.

 In Blog

Learn How to Apply for E-2 Investor Visa to the U.S.

E-2 Investor Visa are non-immigrant category of visas that allows foreign investors and entrepreneurs to come to the U.S. and start own business. The minimal investment is 50,000 USD but we encourage investors to start with at least 80,000 USD.
The main requirements are:


Investor should first set up LLC (Limited Liability Company) and then wire the funds to the U.S. entity. He can either be in the process of investing the funds or has invested the entire investment.

Source of the Investment must be legal. That is to say any type of inheritance, gift, loan secured by personal assess will be sufficient.

Investors can bring the family members with them. Each member will receive the E-2 visa and spouse is allow to apply for Work Authorization Card.

Sign up for our Newsletter and get E-book How to Get E-2 Investor Visa for free.

Recommended Posts

Leave a Comment

Hey You!

Ready to move to the USA?
SIGN UP for a FREE VISA MASTERCLASS and learn how to start a business, invest and get a WORK VISA to the USA. 

Almost there! Now check your email...