How To Apply For H-1B Work Visa to the U.S.?

 In Blog

Learn How to Apply for H-1B Work Visa to the U.S.

H1B Work Visa for Specialty Occupation are non-immigrant visas. Limited number of visas are issued per year- 65,000 visas and additional 20,000 visas for Master degrees.

– Bachelor or University Degree from the U.S. University/College.
– U.S. Sponsor
– Extensive Work Experience (in case you don’t have U.S. degree)

Did you like this video?

Share it and let us know what do you think by leaving a comment below.

Click here to learn about H1B Visa for Start-ups. 


Recommended Posts

Leave a Comment

Investing to the U.S.? Consider What’s the Best Location for You!

Hey You!

Ready to move to the USA?
SIGN UP for a FREE VISA MASTERCLASS and learn how to start a business, invest and get a WORK VISA to the USA. 

Almost there! Now check your email...