How to Write Your Business Plan for EB-5 Visa?
How to draft a perfect EB5 Business Plan?
EB-5 Visa are commonly referred to as a Green Card via Investment, and it is an immigrant visa option. Usually investors have to invest into a new commercial enterprise, and employ 10 full time employees within next 2 years in order to remove the condition from the green card. EB-5 green card is a perfect solution for investors interested in various development projects in the United States.
Requirements for a credible business plan.
If you are in the process of applying for an EB5 visa, you need to provide the immigration authorities with credible comprehensive business plan demonstrating the following:
1. A solid description of the project. You will have to describe the objective of the business, what the business produces, or the services it renders.
2. Proprietary demands the analyses for projected revenue, target market, staffing and market analysis, including the names of competing businesses and their relative strengths and weaknesses.
3. Description of the target market and whom you expect to buy your product or service, description of every business that you have already secured, and the description of executed contracts. Description of permits and licenses obtained will also be required.
4. A business plan also requires detailed business’s organizational structure and its personnel’s experience.
5. Details of the project budget as well as amount of financial data including sales, expenses and balance sheet will also be required.
If you need to get more information about How to Write Your Business Plan, please contact our office.
Click here to learn about essential elements of your EB5 business plan.
Did you like this article?
Sign up to our newsletter and share it with your friends!